Provisional 2016 Key Stage 4 Results
Sandown Bay Academy students have made significantly more progress in English than in previous years and the traditionally strong Performing Arts and sports subjects also look to have maintained their record of success. We recognise that all the great results achieved are a result of the hard work by both students and staff.
Highlights at SBA include top students who were celebrating 8 or more passes at grade A* and A.
- Daisy Faithfull who achieved 7 x A*s and 4 x As
- Henry Mudge who achieved 4 x A*s, 6 x As and 1 x B
- Adam Davis who achieved 3 x A*s, 6 x As, 2 x Bs and 1 x C
- Jordan Allen who achieved 2 A*s, 6 As, and 2 Bs
- Claire Santos who achieved 3 x A*s, 6 x As and 3 Bs
- Siobhan Quinn who achieved 1 x A*, 8 x As and 1 x B
- Amy Birch who achieved 1 x A*, 8 x As and 2 x Bs
- Niamh Moran who achieved 1 x A*, 6 x As and 4 x Bs
- Conor Plenty who achieved 10 x As and 3 x Bs
- Martin Callieu who achieved 1 x A*, 9 x As, 1 x B and 1 x C
- Jamie Gamble who achieved 6 x As, 4 x Bs and 1 x C
Number of pupils at the end of KS4
% achieving 5+A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and maths GCSEs
% achieving the English Baccalaureate
% of pupils achieving the minimum expected levels of progress in English between Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4
% of pupils achieving the minimum expected levels of progress in Maths between Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4
Average total Attainment 8 score
Progress 8 score
You can view our Key Stage 4 results for 2015 by clicking here.
Destinations (at the end of 16-19 study)
- 71% of our 2015-16 cohort have enrolled at University in September 2016.
- 8% have gone to another FE provider
- 12% have taken up employment