Click here to complete the form.
Then login using your personal details:
Once in TOOLS, you should make 4 Choices by entering the number 1 against your Science choice, the number 2 against your History / Geography Choice, then 3 and 4 against your other choices in order of preference.
Enter 'R' against a single Reserve Subject (which will only be used if it is not possible to provide the first 4 Choices).
Initial Options Form submission deadline is Monday 22nd February 9am.
• All students will study English Language, English Literature, Maths and Science to GCSE
• Some students will have the option to take Science as 3 separate subjects of Biology Chemistry and Physics.
• Students will study RE, Citizenship and PE as part of their core entitlement.
• Students following a typical curriculum will achieve 9 GCSEs in English (2), Maths, Science (2), RE and 3 additional subjects.
• Students intending to continue to higher education will meet the conditions for the English Baccalaureate.
• We work closely with students and parents to ensure that we meet the progression requirements of individual students; some students may require greater flexibility to study additional or fewer subjects.
Recommendations for options choices
We recommend the following
1) Students choose either History or Geography to study to GCSE
2) Students considering continuing to higher education (sixth form & beyond) continue with either French or Spanish.
3) Students choose 1 other subject from the options on offer
4) Students requiring additional or fewer subjects will discuss this in progression meetings.